Victims of Human Trafficking
If you have been a victim of human or sex trafficking, you can block adverse information on your Innovis Credit Report that you believe is the result of illegal trafficking.
How can I block adverse information on my Innovis Credit Report
You can block adverse information on your Innovis Credit Report online or by mail. The requirements to complete your request are listed below.
- Proof of Identity: Please visit our Supporting Documents page for a full list of documents you can provide as proof of your name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth.
Victim Determination Documentation: Provide a copy of your Victim Determination Documentation.
Victim Determination Documentation is a determination that you are a victim of trafficking
- A federal, state, or tribal government entity or non-governmental organization of a human trafficking task force;
- A court; or
- You in an attestation and signed or certified by a representative of an entity described in a. and b.
- Identify Adverse Items: Identify the items of adverse information that should not be furnished by Innovis as a result of the trafficking.
- Preferred Method of Contact: Indicate whether you want Innovis to contact you via mail or email in order to fulfill your request and provide the preferred contact information (e.g., mailing address, email address).
Requests can be submitted online or mailed to:
- Innovis Block Request
- PO Box 530246
- Atlanta, GA 30353-0246